facebook twitter instagram youtube RSS

Tokaikan

Voyage

UpdateMarch 27, 2018
ReleaseMarch 27, 2018

Tokaikan is a wooden 3-storied building near the Matsu River that runs through the center of town. Established in 1928, it closed its doors to guests in 1997 but reopened in 2001 as a sightseeing spot and home of several pieces of early Showa era (1926-1989) artwork. The baths are open again and many sightseers also opt for the 1km stroll along a path running parallel to the Matsu River with its view of Tokaikan and its contemporaries across the river.
7 min on foot from JR Ito Sta.
12-10, Higashimatsubara cho, Ito city, Shizuoka
静岡県伊東市東松原町12−10
0557-36-2004
http://www.itospa.com/feature/tokaikan/index.html