A comprehensive site of a free magazine "att.JAPAN" for people visiting from overseas and also living in Japan
by introducing information about Japan such as travel, food, recipes, anime and more!
NEWS & TOPICS
- June 29, 2022Tokyo Walk: Best Spots for a Stroll Around Kasai and Nishi-Kasai
- June 24, 2022[I Live in Japan] Interview Series of Foreigners Who Live in Japan – Ms. Thelma Run Heimisdottir
- June 22, 2022Add to Your Bucket List! 10 Summer Festivals in Japan You Don’t Want to Miss—2022 version
- June 6, 2022Recommended cycling courses in Sapporo! Visit famous and lesser-known spots using a bicycle-sharing service.
- June 6, 2022Indulge in “Solo-Katsu”: Four “Solo Activities” to Enjoy in Tokyo!
- May 30, 202230 Unique Vending Machines We Encountered in Japan!
- May 26, 2022Obama Onsen: Seaside hot spring featuring a glowing sunset
- May 26, 2022[I Live in Japan] Interview Series of Foreigners Who Live in Japan – Mr. Frédéric Cayuela
- April 25, 2022[I Live in Japan] Interview Series of Foreigners Who Live in Japan – Mr. John Cunningham
- March 29, 2022The Stylish Highway Rest Area of Takarazuka City Inspired by the Southern European Scenery
- March 25, 2022Let’s Cycle in Tokyo’s Suburbs!
- March 23, 2022[I Live in Japan] Interview Series of Foreigners Who Live in Japan – Ms. Marie
- March 15, 2022A glass blowing experience in the lush green hills around Sanda Glass Art Center!
- March 14, 2022The Biggest Appeal of Iwate Prefecture-Exploring Japan’s Deep North: Discover New Experiences in Northern Japan
- March 10, 2022Myoken no Mori Forest: Bathe in the lush nature of Japan’s best “Satoyama”
- March 10, 2022Discover picturesque locations in Chiba’s Boso area! A solo trip for relaxation
- March 10, 2022Tokyo Walk: Looking for “Showa Retro” and “The Cat” in the Tokyo Town of Ome
- March 10, 2022Best places to go this spring and summer in Okutama, Tokyo
- March 10, 2022Just a hop and a skip from Hakata Station! Cycling around the island of Shikanoshima
- March 10, 2022Explore Chiba City! The setting of “My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU”
- February 28, 2022Spring and summer scenery of Japan along the Hokuriku Shinkansen line
TRAVEL / AREA
© Finex Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.